1. Find “General CMS” installation file in CD content and install it in PC, icon “CMS”.
2. Click “CMS” icon on desktop, log in name “super”, password is blank.
3. Add device by following steps. “System”→”Device Manager”→”Zone”→”Add area”→Name the Zone→”OK”→Choose the zone→”Add Device”→”IP search”→Click the IP→”Add device”→OK→OK→Double click the IP address, image will show.
Option 2. By IE browser
Before visiting camera in IE, you have to set up IE safety option to front 17 options as active.
If not the Active-X will be blocked and camera cannot be seen.
Type in camera local IP address in search bar, there will be Active-X jump out. Install it in PC, the camera log in interface will show. Default user name is “admin”, and password is blank.
To get the camera unique P2P cloud ID, go to “Settings”→”Network”→”CloudLens”.
Remote visit in WAN
Option 1. By smart phone
Get “CloudLens” App from App store or by scanning below QR code.
Regist and log in, click “+” to add device and choose “Sweep add”. Scan QR code in IE “CloudLens” or on camera body.
Option 3. Remote view by PC
1. Go to website:www.xmeye.net
2. For the first time of using, you have to manually download and install the plug, then re-open the IE .
3. User Cloud login,the Username & password is same with the APP.or Serial number Cloud login.
Technical Support- We provide instant online tech support during working hours. In case that we couldn't answer at once due to time difference, we must answer within 24-hours by message or email.
Firmware andSoftware Upgrading - We provide life-long free firmware and software upgrading service.
Warranty - We provide 12-24 months warranty starting from delivery date for all our products. Moreover,we are pleased to repair products out of warranty and provide free repairing service upon request.
OEM - We provide OEM service based on quantity order. You are welcome to contact our sales dept. to get more info. Thanks.